Monday 7 November 2011

Resident Evil / Biohazard Collection November 2011

Ok, so it wasnt actually all that long ago I put up my collection video and since that video went up Iv'e gained a fuck load more Resident Evil / Biohazard Shit ( thats a good shit by the way , not a bad shit ) . It's been an expensive year, but its been a good year too. If it wasnt for my collection video I never would have met my mate Adeal, who has hooked me up with loads of this stuff! He actually runs an ebay business buying and selling games and so because of this I have access to all his contacts as well as his huge collection. It's not just Resi stuff, hes hooked me up with all sorts! But I digress, heres some snaps of my shit ( again, good shit, not bad)






























No comments:

Post a Comment